Simultaneously practical and stylish, this down-insulated vest from Canada Goose is a classic layering piece.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size. If between sizes, order one size down.
- Designed for a relaxed fit to accommodate layering
- Approx. 26" from back of neck to hem, based on a size medium
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size extra small
- Stand collar, concealed front zip closure with snap placket, sleeveless, snap-flap pockets
- Chest logo patch, interior patch pocket with grip-tape closure, side vents
- Thermal experience index 1: lightweight for active pursuits (40°F to 20°F)
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1741451