Canada Goose's hooded jacket keeps things lightweight but warm with a Hutterite duck-down filling.
The back lots of your favorite films all have one thing in common: a cozy crew clad in Canada Goose. These chill-proof, on- and off-camera essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, the popular, Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with silhouettes at the ready for both call time
and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Two-way adjustable hood with elasticized toggle closure, adjustable down-filled stand collar with brushed chin guard, lined neck, zip front closure
- Nylon cuffs, two zip pockets at hips, two interior pockets
- Thermal experience index: ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility (32°F to 5°F)
- Thermal experience index 2: ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility (32°F to 5°F)
- Shell: nylon; lining: recycled polyester; fill: Hutterite white duck down/feathers; padding: polyester; exclusive of trim
- Machine wash
- Made in Canada
- Web ID: 1068586