The Langford offers clean lines and a modern look, all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
- Two-way adjustable filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Extended hood coverage with interchangeable filled hood trim for added shelter on blustery days
- Chin guard lined for softness and comfort
- Front two-way zip with VELCRO® closure; unzips from bottom for added range of motion or ventilation
- Long sleeves with recessed rib-knit cuffs that add comfort and lock in heat; logo patch at left sleeve
- Interior drawcord at waist to customize fit and retain warmth
- Two fleece-lined hand warmer slit pockets, two flap pockets with VELCRO® closure
- Interior security pocket with zip closure, interior slip pocket
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Storm flap under zipper adds a layer of protection
- Lined and filled with 625 fill-power
- Thermal experience index 4: inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth (5°F to -10°F)
- Known worldwide for high-performance and sporty style, Canada Goose outerwear designs are all crafted in Canada with unparalleled attention to detail.
- Canada Goose Black Label outerwear and apparel offers a more subtle, tonal look with the iconic Canada Goose label in monochromatic black.
- Made in Canada
Web ID: 4480778