ABOUT THE BRAND
The Iditarod trail and the snowy sidewalks in Manhattan have one thing in common: everyone's wearing Canada Goose. These popular, chill-proof essentials exemplify the nearly sixty-year-old, Toronto-based label's unparalleled attention to detail on superior outerwear for men, women and children. Known worldwide for high-performance, sporty functionality, the Antarctic-approved parkas and more are all crafted in Canada with iconic styles for both your daily commute and the latest adventure that beckons.
- Packable into interior left pocket
- When packed, cinchable bag and exterior loops provide backpack strap capability for effortless travel
- Sueded Tricot chinguard
- Down-filled adjustable hood with cordlock
- Signature double-stripe black reflective details at the back
- Zippered side gussets for venting
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs
- Two exterior pockets; three interior pockets
- Insulated with 750-fill power white duck down
- Thermal experience index 2: ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility (32°F to 5°F)
- Canada Goose Black Label outerwear and apparel offers a more subtle, tonal look with the iconic Canada Goose label in monochromatic black.
Web ID: 4066813