The iconic symbol of love. This collection is about breathtaking beauty and timeless tradition. Each ring is designed in a white gold double prong setting with a dazzling certified diamond center.
- 14K white gold
- Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced
- All gemstone carat weights (ct. t.w.) are approximate; variance may be 0.05 carat.
- White gold is surface-coated with rhodium to enhance metal color and shine; it may wear off over time requiring replating.
- This item features diamonds from the De Beers Code of Origin trusted-source program.
- The De Beers Code of Origin is a trustmark that is unique to your diamond and provides assurance it is natural, conflict-free, and discovered by De Beers in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, or Canada.
- Code of Origin reflects De Beers' deep commitment to social and environmental responsibility, giving you peace of mind about where your diamond comes from.
- Each diamond with the De Beers Code of Origin makes a significant contribution to the people and places where it was discovered.
- This includes the ongoing assurance of ethical and responsible sourcing, helping to provide education, healthcare, and jobs, particularly for women and girls, and supporting the protection of nature through wildlife conservation and carbon neutrality.
- This item is part of our 100% Bloomingdale's collection, featuring exclusive pieces you won't find anywhere else.
- Items sold separately.
Diamond Guide: The 4Cs of Diamonds
Learn More About De Beers Code Of Origin
Web ID: 4358206