Dutch Dirt Mask 2 oz.
WHAT IT IS:
An exfoliating scrub and face mask in one, the Dutch Dirt Mask combines the best of chemical and physical based exfoliation to create a skin-purifying, pore-purging powerhouse. Plant and fruit enzymes and floral acids teamed with Dutch peat, volcanic sand and kaolin clay work to purify, detoxify, and renew dull and congested skin. The addition of signature Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex leaves skin feeling soft, fresh, clean, and completely clarified.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Helps improve cellular turnover for a radiant and more youthful appearance
- Improves essential skin hydration and helps replenish skin's moisture reserves
- Helps improve skin discolorations and skin tone
- Absorbs excess sebum and controls shine
- Leaves skin with a smooth, supple, and refined texture
HOW TO USE IT:
Apply an even layer of the mask to clean, dry skin. Allow mask to dry and leave on for 5 - 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Alternatively, use as a facial scrub by gently massaging a small amount into the skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Patch test before use. Our combination of enzymes and acids are highly active ingredients and you may find a "warming" or "tingling" sensation as these ingredients work.
- Animal cruelty
- Synthetic dyes
- 2 oz.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Bloomeffects Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex: Rich in antioxidants, natural moisturizing factors, and amino acids, produces softer, smoother, glowing, and hydrated skin.
- Dutch Peat: Formed through the fossilization of plants, peat is a natural astringent, antifungal, and antibacterial agent that works to clarify the skin.
- Prickly Pear Enzyme: A naturally sourced enzyme that works to gently dissolve dry, flaky, and dead skin whilst deeply cleansing pores.
- Flower Acid: Like nature's AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), this composition of flower acids sourced from the hibiscus flower are reminiscent of lactic acid, yet more hydrating.
- Shown to increase cell turnover and the skin's ability to eliminate dead skin cells. Clay Kaolin, Bentonite, Illite, and Moroccan Lava Clay work together to draw out impurities from the skin, absorb excess oil, and deeply cleanse the pores.
- Volcanic Sand: Ultra-fine granular ingredient which works to manually slough away dead skin cells.
- Sodium Lactate: Nature's identical form of sodium lactate, a by-product of lactic acid and natural moisturizing factor.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful hydrating ingredient and natural humectant proven to draw in moisture to smooth, firm, and plump the skin. It is known to be able to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Web ID: 3960145