Fluff Up Brow Wax
WHAT IT IS:
Fluff Up Brow Wax is a clear, crunch-free and creamy flex-wax that creates fluffy, full and natural-looking brows. How the fluff does it work? The specially developed bristle brush evenly deposits a thin layer of lightweight wax throughout brows. The formula is buildable with reworkable hold for versatile shaping before drying down clear with a natural-matte finish. The end look: fluffy, feathered and texturized brows that last 12 hours.*
WHAT IT DOES:
- Fluffs, feathers and texturizes brows.
- Flexible, reworkable hold.
- Flake free, crunch free and dries clear.
- 12-hour* longwear.
- Waterproof, perspiration-proof and humidity-proof.
- Jojoba seed oil helps brow hairs feel conditioned and nourished.
- Shea butter helps provide creamy, flexible texture and helps brow hairs feel conditioned and nourished.
- Argan oil helps brow hairs feel nourished and soft.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Brush wax through brows using upward strokes to fluff up and texturize. To pump up the fluff, gently comb brow hair against direction of natural growth, then brush brows into desired shape.
- Beauty Tip: Layer Fluff Up Brow Wax over Precisely, My Brow Pencil for a fuller, richer, precisely defined look.
- 93% said it easily feathers brows.**
- 97% said it has reworkable hold.**
- 96% said brows look fuller.**
*Instrumental test on 30 participants.
**Self-evaluation by 115 participants after 1 week.
- 0.2 oz.
- Web ID: 4484856
Aqua (Water), Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cellulose, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Arginine, Tocopherol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Dimethicone. Product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using a product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of the product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.