Asteria's Essential Trundle Mattresses, exclusively available at Bloomingdale's offer for you a luxurious, supportive sleep experience. High density quilting foam backed by heavy-duty coils provide not only pressure relief but also support throughout the mattress. A quilting layer made of silk, wool and cashmere wick away moisture providing for a cooler surface which is conducive to a deeper sleep.
- Comfort Type: 2 Medium Firm
- Mattress Type: innerspring
- Sleep Style: stomach and back sleepers
- Box Spring Construction: furniture-grade, premium wood foundation
- Edge Construction: foam-encased
- Comfort Layers: High Density Comfort Topper/12.75-Gauge HD Spring Unit/Recycled Densified Fiber Pad
- Comfort Layer Benefits: The high density comfort topper is an extra layer of support that provides better edge support and deep-down comfort
- The high density coil construction is made of tempered steel and is the heaviest and strongest support system in mattress construction today. Designed for high performance, it ensures support across the surface for proper spinal alignment
- The Recycled Densified Fiber Pad is made from 60% recycled bottles and provides optimal mattress support
- Quilting Layer Benefits: silk, wool and cashmere naturally regulate temperature and wick away moisture. The perfect blend is added to the quilt to keep you comfortable, cool and dry
- High Density quilting foam adds pressure relief and provides more support throughout the mattress
- Support Layer Benefits: open coil unit with heavy gauge wire designed to contour to the body while providing deep down support. The High Density foam infused with Gel provides additional support inside the mattress
- Coil Type: open coil spring unit; coil gauge: 12.75
- Coil Count: 260 Twin, 280 Twin XL, 364 Full, 448 Queen, 560 King, 551 California King
- Manufacturer's 10-year limited non-prorated warranty
- Supima cotton used in the mattresses' quilt layer is grown in the U.S. and represents less than 1% of cotton grown in the world. Supima farmers ensure they grow the best quality cotton in the world with as little impact on the environment as possible.
- The Asteria collection contains a range of environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials including:
- natural latex, certified organic cotton, a blend of silk, wool and cashmere, a pocketed spring unit made from recycled railroad steel, and a recycled densified fiber pad made from 60% recycled bottles
- Made in the USA: Designed, sourced and made in the United States. We significantly reduce our environmental footprint by keeping our production local.
- This item is part of our 100% Bloomingdale's collection, featuring exclusive pieces you won't find anywhere else.
- Items sold separately.
- Made in USA
Web ID: 4433638