WHAT IT IS:
An all-in-one, galaxy-inspired eye shadow collection for instant on-the-go to ultra-glam looks. Features 12 pigmented eye shadows--from neutral to turquoise tones in matte and intensely reflective metallic finishes.
WHAT IT DOES:
Inspired by explosively sparkling, star-filled galaxies, Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmos Eye Shadow Palette contains 12 pigmented eye shadows ranging from neutral to turquoise tones in matte and intensely reflective metallic finishes. This essential eye shadow collection features highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula and offers a versatile color range for creating everything from subtle to dramatic summer eye looks.
- The full-pigment, easy-to-blend eye shadow formula delivers high color payoff and buildable intensity.
- Contains 12 eye shadow shades, from neutrals to pops of color.
- Supercluster: duo-chrome bluish green with multi-dimensional sparkle
- Sun: duo-chrome pink bronze
- Orion: metallic icy pink with gold sparkle
- Mercury: metallic titanium with sparkling reflects
- Quasar: duo-chrome green gold with multi-dimensional sparkle
- Galaxy: matte deep blue with bluish-green sparkle
- Space dust: matte sandstone
- Comet: matte toasted peach
- Eclipse: matte muted plum
- Supernova: duo-chrome pink lilac with multi-dimensional sparkle
- Mars: matte rusty brown
- Dark Matter: matte black violet
- Mineral oil
HOW TO USE IT:
- Use light pressure when picking up product with a brush or fingertip.
- Pair with Eye Primer to create an even, smooth canvas for vibrant color pay-off.
- Use firm, dense brushes to deposit product and fluffy brushes to diffuse and blend.
- Apply light shades to accentuate and highlight features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition color. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Metallic shades can be applied with fingertips using gentle tapping motions.
- Apply matte shades first and then layer metallic shades to build dimension.
- Use metallic shades as blush toppers for a multi-dimensional effect.
- Use the metallic shades to highlight the face and body.
- Apply duo-chrome shades over black eyeliner for a shade-shifting liner look.
- Use matte shades to contour and define features on the face and body.
- Pair metallic shades with¿Dewy Set Setting Spray¿for a foiled effect or more intense finish.
- This product is part of Glowhaus, a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy, sparkly and bright.
Web ID: 4749517