ABOUT THE BRAND
New York native Stacey Bendet founded Alice + Olivia in 2002. Today the brand offers luxurious and trend-right ready-to-wear styles, gowns, shoes, handbags, accessories, and eyewear. Alice + Olivia's playfully modern and well-traveled aesthetic is largely influenced by Bendet's love of travel and flea market discoveries, which show up in the label's hallmark statement-making elements and intricate details. Bendet herself possesses well-earned style credibility, having been named on Vogue's Best Dressed list five times thus far, earning her a spot in their Hall of Fame. Alice + Olivia prides itself on being a company run by women and for women. Not only a wife, mother to three daughters, full-time CEO, and Creative Director, Bendet also co-founded Creatively, a networking platform to help people in creative industries connect and find job opportunities. Bendet is also dedicated to philanthropic endeavors such as GOOD+ Foundation and Ronald McDonald House.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Designed for a contemporary fit
- Model measurements: 5'10" height, 33.5" bust, 23.5" waist, 34.5" hips, wearing a size 4
- Cowl neck, fixed spaghetti straps, sleeveless
- Exposed back zip with hook-and-eye closure
- Metal chain mail self, lined
- Please note that this dress will be delivered with a black b-tag attached, with instructions for removal included. If the b-tag is removed, the dress cannot be returned.
Web ID: 3071838