ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Yul Ku, AG Jeans creates premium denim and knitwear that's authentically rooted in craftsmanship, fit, and innovation. Using eco-friendly design and construction techniques to responsibly produce elevated looks and be a force for positive change, AG Jeans is proud to lead the sustainable denim movement. Thanks to the brand's in-house model, AG Jeans has the power to pivot alongside the newest mechanisms on the market, keeping its process eco-inspired, transparent in its practice, and radical in its production. And with AG's AGOODKARMA initiative, the company works to advance its design and manufacturing techniques. Complemented by integral partnerships focused on social, environmental, and economic objectives, AG pursues its responsibility to institute positive change in its community through a multi-faceted lens.
FEATURES There's no fit more versatile than the Tellis, AG's modern slim cut. Designed with a fitted upper block and tapered leg opening, the style is slim but not too skinny—it's smart enough to sport at work and casual enough to wear on the weekends. Offered in rigid and comfort stretch fabrics, this style has endless outfitting potential.
- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Slim: fits snugly from the thigh to knee, then tapers to the ankle for a narrow leg opening
- 34" inseam; 14" leg opening; 9.75" front rise, based on a size 32
- Model measurements: 6'2 height, 38" chest, 30" waist, 34" inseam, wearing a size "TK"
- Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette
- Tonal stitching, matte black hardware, belt loops
- AG strives for environmental responsibility by using Ozone Technology and recycling heat to cut water and energy consumption and incorporating more sustainable fibers such as Tencel® and Modal® in its products.
Web ID: 4798421