Loyallist earn at least 1 point for every dollar spent at stores, outlets and bloomingdales.com1, Double Points on shoes, cosmetics and fragrances2, and Double, Triple and Power Points3 during exclusive events!
A $25 Reward Card every time you reach 5,000 points4
Free Shipping every day with no minimum purchase required5
A Perk of the Month offer sent monthly to your inbox6
Want even more — even faster?
Shop with a Bloomingdale’s Credit Card and get three points per dollar, exclusive cardholder offers and more.1 Subject to credit approval.
1. Points are not earned in Nespresso shops, restaurants, on store services, sales tax, or when redeeming Bloomingdale’s Gift and Reward Cards. On December 31 of each year, 85% of all remaining points on your account will be forfeited. U.S. Bloomingdale’s stores only. See Bloomingdale’s Loyallist Program Terms and Conditions for complete details at
2. Double Points are not earned on shoe purchases at Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store.
3. Reward Cards cannot be redeemed in Nespresso shops, exchanged for cash, used to purchase Bloomingdales Gift Cards or used as payment on your Bloomingdale’s account balance(s). Your Total Points Balance must equal at least 5,000 points to receive a Reward Card.
4. Must have email address in Loyallist profile. One offer per account. Bloomingdale’s is not responsible for undeliverable emails. Add email address at bloomingdales.com/loyallist.
5. Power Points will be added to your Points Account Balance 60 days after you make a qualifying purchase, unless your merchandise has not shipped, in which case your Power Points will be added when your merchandise ships. Qualifying purchase must take place at one register and be on one receipt. You are not eligible for the Power Point offer if you pay with an employee Bloomingdale’s Credit Card.
6. Purchases must be made with your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card or Loyallist ID. Free shipping for all Loyallists on online orders every day. Valid only on shipments to a single address within the US. See bloomingdales.com/shipping for details. Excludes gift cards, furniture and mattresses.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by Department Stores National Bank pursuant to a license. The Bloomingdale’s American Express Card program is issued and administered by Department Stores National Bank.